More Puzzles

RegisterRegister Immediately 

Lateral Thinking - Fanciful
escape

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:34 am  by dante

you wake up in a square room that has no windows no doors and seemingly no exits. the only objects in the room are a lantern hanging from the ceiling providing the only light, a table and a hand saw. the walls ceiling and floor are made of a extremely dense material one that has a texture of something unknown. how do you escape the room ?

hint: use your imagination think outside of reality.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:58 am  by Qwerty123

Turn off the light...now u are no more in a square room...

Fri May 20, 2016 6:46 pm  by Neutronicz

Got it.

All you have to do is cut the table in half with the saw. After that, you put the two halves together to make a whole (hole) and step through.

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:49 am  by The_Detective

Easy. Kill yourself with the handsaw and you will escape the room to heaven or hell. If you aren't a believer in religion, then perhaps the people will eventually find you in the room, sack you, and bury you in a nice graveyard. Nothing lasts forever.

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:17 pm  by PurpleGiraffe

Mathematical approach: I define my side of the room as outside, so that I am no longer in the room. Everyone else suddenly is, though.

Thu May 31, 2018 6:27 pm  by bedead

Cut the table in half, 2 halves make a hole, climb through the hole and scream til your voice becomes horse, get on the horse and ride away

Thu May 31, 2018 9:17 pm  by tortle

Hah! I scoff at how easy this riddle is!

Clearly, I need only to scream until my parents let me out. This worked for me since I was two years old and my parents locked me in a room just like this without food or water for weeks. I can't believe all the false answer. Like, how easy is this?! People are hilarious

Reply to topic