More Puzzles

RegisterRegister Immediately 

Very Easy Logic Problems
Why did I die?

Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:04 am  by sakura

There was this clown. He saw the dust and die. Why did he die? Like I mean elaborate.

Hints: He is a migit
His size does not matter.

Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:45 am  by skintc

He could see a dust storm coming, but cos he's a clown everyone thought he was joking. So they all died.

Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:05 am  by smartgirl23

Was the dust sawdust? If so, did he die because he killed him self as someone was cutting sawdust from his cane or such and he died because he thought that he was growing taller? :|

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:55 pm  by alexonfyre

Even if it isn't correct (though I think it should be) I like skintc's answer the best =)

Anyway, here is my ridiculous answer (though this riddle is lateral thinking, not logic)

Midget clowns are perfect for shooting out of cannons, so he was the cannon clown, however one day the cannon missed its target (the safety net) and he saw the dust on the circus tent floor (which is generally a dirt floor or covered in sawdust for a variety of reasons) before he landed and died.

Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:20 am  by awsumelefants

Alright lemme give this a shot. He was a midget clown and needed to use a cane to walk because he was so short. The cane was made out of wood and termites were eating his cane, producing saw dust. His cane was shrinking and he thought it was because he was getting taller, so he killed himself, thinking that the circus wouldn't need him if he was no longer a midget.

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:57 pm  by Akoito

Ok I'll share my funny answer. What he saw was the dust from Spiderman character, the convict guy who escaped and mutated to a dust man! hehehe, so maybe that's what the clown saw.

Fri May 10, 2013 10:22 pm  by ankitrawat10797@ymail.com

the clown was shot from the cannon and he fell on the ground everybody thought he was dead (which he was not) so they went to bury him and he saw the soil (reffered to as dust) and died after he was burried

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 pm  by letmein3

If you are asking this question, you didn't.

Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:51 am  by rohanjha

I dyed because I wanted to color my hair.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:36 am  by lauramay

He died because he was allergic to the dust.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:42 am  by vivek61508

The man saw the dust coming and wanted to save other people from his village, so when he told them about dust no one was believing as he was clown so to make them believe he did suicide.

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:21 am  by dante

he was a clown midget pyramid excavator and he just found a tomb that has been sealed for centuries he opened the seal and saw ancient volatile dust burst from the tomb.... and died

Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:18 pm  by prashant

There was [b]this[/b] clown. He saw the dust and die. Why did he die?
"this" shows that clown is alive, n that was a script.

Reply to topic